WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Organic spelt pizza base / or organic wholemeal lebanese bread / gluten free wraps / or make your own base
- Tomato paste (salt free)
- Sun dried tomato hummus (optional)
- Mixed dried italian herbs
- Cashew cheese (optional) 1/2 cup cashews, nutritional yeast, water.
- Toppings: tomatoes, capsicum, broccoli , avocado, spring onion,
- Mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, and anything else you want really! The options are endless.
- Preheat oven at 180 c
- Cut up all vggies in slices and chunks as you wish, cut zucchini slices thin for best texture. Set aside.
- Place your base of choice onto a chopping board or oven tray, spread the tomato paste evenly onto base and add hummus if desired. Top with any veggies you like in any order! GET
- Sprinkle with mix dried Italian herbs and cashew cheese (optional)
- For cashew cheese – soak cashews in water for a few hours, drain and blend on high with 1Tbs nutritional yeast and dash water to get desired consistency.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes, keep an eye on it! you want to veggies a little soft and the base slightly crisp (This is how I do cooking in my kitchen)!
Enjoy with a side of salad
Video I think you should watch: